What do I buy my husband? What do I buy my sister? What do I buy my mom? What do I buy my mother in law? What do I buy my brother? What do I buy my coworkers or employees? It's crazy to think that the holidays are right around the corner. What stresses me out the most is holiday shopping. To make my life a little better, I like to buy gifts before Thanksgiving so I'm not walking around like a mad woman trying to buy last minute gifts.
So you're in luck, I rounded up my favorite items this season that won't break the bank.
I always try to be as thoughtful as possible when it comes to buying gifts. Anyone can run out and grab a gift card. So for me, the first thing I think about are the simple conversations I've had with them one on one. Thoughtful gifts always take the prize. Here are a few questions I ask myself when buying for a person.
1. What do they like to do and what are their hobbies? (working out, rock climbing, beer crafting, sports)
2. Are they going through a hard time in their life? (Maybe an inspirational book? or quote framed?)
3. What can make their life easier? (wireless buds, an external charger, etc)
4. What is something that I love that I think they might enjoy? (Pajamas, slippers, beauty products, a gift certificate to the spa or their favorite restaurant, expensive shampoo)
5. Do they need anything? (socks, boxer briefs, a new tea kettle, a new french press)
If you can't think of anything here is a list of several options I have put together for you.
Check out my Gifts for Him and Gifts for Her. All ranging from $10-$250